Who we are:
Have you ever engaged an accountant or financial advisor and felt a little unsure in what you were purchasing? Practice Ignition is the world’s first client engagement and commerce platform for professional services businesses, with a key focus on financial services. We are on a mission to transform the way people do business together, sparking long-lasting relationships by putting businesses and their clients on the same page from the start. More clarity and less ambiguity for both sides. Win-win.
We are a high-growth, global SaaS organization with employees in Australia, US, Canada, UK, South Africa, New Zealand and the Philippines.
About the role:
We’re seeking an experienced content lead, with a strong background in copywriting, to develop compelling brand content that heroes our customers, and clearly articulates our brand story to our wide variety of audiences and advocates. We are open to candidates to be based anywhere in Australia.
Reporting to the Head of Brand Communications and Content, you’ll work with a team of passionate communicators to find creative ways to express our vision, and support a broad range of teams across the business to generate their own content within a framework that ensures alignment with our overarching content strategy and brand voice.
What your day to day will look like:
- Create, manage and lead the production of impactful content that inspires our team, external audiences, and our passionate network of advocates.
- Support the development and implementation of overall content strategy including content distribution plans to increase engagement.
- Drive a creative culture of storytelling and innovative, effective execution.
- Manage a team of freelancers and internal content producers to deliver content that aligns with our content strategy and goals.
- Provide expert feedback and guidance to a broad range of teams across the business on their copy and content.
- Deliver consistent reporting on content engagement and other relevant performance measures.
- Ensure content fits brand, style, and tone of voice guidelines.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, English or a related field.
- Significant experience (5 years) working within an agency, or in a similar role.
- Experience in developing content to acquire, retain, and engage a B2B audience, with a strong preference for candidates with technology experience.
- An understanding of the end to end marketing funnel, and how informational and educational content is best applied during lifecycle campaigns.
- A strong understanding of keyword placement for digital content, and familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to educate and inform other stakeholders on best practice.
Why join us:
- Founder led, global SaaS organization, in hyper growth mode and scaling fast
- We work without ego in a collaborative, open and transparent work culture
- Competitive salary and employee stock options from day 1
- 20 days accrued annual leave/vacation, along with 10 days of wellbeing days to take care of yourself and/or loved ones
- Annual education allowance to support your professional growth
- Curious and smart coworkers who won’t back down from a challenge
- Employee recognition program
- Quarterly wellness allowance to spend on your wellness and what this means to you
- Paid subscription to Headspace
- Home office reimbursement
- Personal tax return assistance - after all, we are in the accounting business!
- Paid parental leave
- An extra paid day off to celebrate your birthday, alongside volunteering leave
- Monthly virtual social events
We are better everyday
We work without ego
We are smarter together
We hero our customer
Practice Ignition is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Practice Ignition is proud to provide employment and recruitment accommodations during the recruitment process. Once our team reviews your resume and contacts you if there is a fit, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact [email protected]