Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 11 million active customers globally and more than 64,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Partner Marketing Executive you will support the team in partnering with sales, marketing and merchants to help deliver best practice partnerships with our network of partners. This is a newly created, fixed-term position reporting into our Senior Partner Marketing Manager, ANZ. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to bring in fresh thinking, new, innovative ideas and experimentation into the approach to aid learning and drive ongoing performance improvement.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Support team by owning marketing relationships with key merchant partners
- Support team in developing marketing strategies and initiatives for allocated portfolios to deliver to partner objectives and business performance
- Support team in managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns (using customer insight to drive decision making and post campaign analysis)
- Support team to deliver content calendar allocations, including the briefing and development of marketing collateral
- Ad-hoc team support, including owning Partner Marketing budget management
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to build, monitor and enhance our offering with the goal of retention, sales conversion, marketing efficiency, and customer experience
- Lead external agencies from brief to implementation
- Champion our brand, customer & merchant value proposition – externally and internally
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing roles
- Strong stakeholder management skills with experience managing partner agencies and suppliers
- Proven ability to evaluate and challenge recommendations
- Strong relationship management skills; proven ability to collaborate, influence and challenge recommendations
- Strong time and workload management skills; proven ability to work both independently and autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Previous success in planning and executing campaigns across both digital and non-digital channels, ideally within a retail environment
- Growth mindset open to learning, creative problem solving and change
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creativity, ability to think innovatively and pivot on idea where necessary
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organization and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave (AU only).
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply:We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.