Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
In June this year we launched Develop, Culture Amp’s science-backed, personalized solution for effective, continuous employee development.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join this highly collaborative, growing team in building a class leading employee development product, in collaboration with People Science, functional leaders and allied product teams.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
What you’ll spend time doing
- Collaborate with top notch Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and People Scientists to understand customer needs and problems.
- Work through complex problems, create user-flows and interfaces designs that help solve the problems identified
- Test solutions with customers and iterating quickly towards designs we can – and should – build
- Communicate your process, explorations, and conclusions to your team, and to other stakeholders across the organisation.
- Collaborate with engineers to ship customer-ready solutions.
What you’ll bring
- You have experience in designing web-based user interfaces. You have a strong foundation and understanding of design theory and principles.
- You’re a close cross-functional collaborator with a growth mindset. You’re comfortable working with product managers, engineers and other domain experts to co-design pragmatic solutions that balance impact, effort and confidence.
- You are a proactive and clear communicator, and do so with empathy for the needs of your particular audience, whether it’s your team, the Design practice, our customers, the product group or the company at large.
- You’re self-motivated and can work independently. You take the initiative to ensure that you have everything you need to work efficiently and call for support when required.
- You are curious and passionate for people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek!
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!