Our technology is redefining the property industry, allowing property developers, home builders and architects to save time and money, whilst creating vibrant well designed spaces. Property and architecture have remained complex for decades and we strive to solve these problems on a global scale through rapid innovation and world-first technology.
Archistar is a fast-growth property technology business with strong financial backing facilitating our expansion goals. We have nearly tripled the size of our team in 2020 and we are on track to double it again in 2021. We have big expansion plans for the next 12 months and we need you to help us achieve them.
What you’ll be doing
The ETL Developer role is a hands-on technical role performing ETL development to transform data from source through to product consumption. The role is also responsible for the development of scripts/programs to obtain data (text and GIS) from various sources. The role calls for the provision of data recommendations to key stakeholders and ensures data quality and processing efficiency throughout the data lifecycle
- Understand business requirements, design and develop ETL solutions to land and process data from source to warehouse and data marts
- Develop scripts to automate the processing of ETL execution
- Data comparison and benchmarking for business use
- Identify patterns and trends in data
- Identify data quality issues and develop solutions to rectify
- Proactively clean data, conduct deep dives into issues and resolve them
- Provide improvements to existing data collection and analysis processes
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures to ensure data quality and processing efficiency
- Data Analysis – collate, profile, interpret and analyse new and existing data sets.
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Established analytical and problem-solving skills with a very high attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and analyse different data sets (i.e. raw text, images, document and spatial/GIS)
- Solid experience working with data in a developer capacity, working with relational databases (e.g.PostGreSQL, mySQL) and analysing structured and unstructured data sets including jsonb.
- Experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, Athena, Glue, Terraform, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB )
- Strong SQL & Python skills
- Experience with Linux shell commands
- Experience with API's
- Experience in designing process maps, data flows and technical solutions
- Industry experience in property, town planning, urban development would be highly advantageous
Every employee at Archistar gets equity! On top of that, you’ll get
- Meaningful and challenging work
- A fast-paced environment, where innovation is valued
- Mentorship from management
- Career Growth
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- Professional Development budget for every employee
- Social events and an energetic environment
- Weekly catered lunch