GoodHuman is looking for a Delivery Lead to join us and play a key role in uplifting our delivery capability, managing the handover between product and development to mature our end to end product delivery.
Reporting to the Head of Product you will work cross-functionally and collaboratively with Product and Engineering to plan, choreograph and coordinate product delivery with high quality and pace. You will work with onshore and offshore teams to ensure cohesion and visibility of work that is to be delivered, communicating clearly and consistently the progress of features, and improving the predictability and quality of development work.
You will work on all the rituals and have your finger on the pulse of sprint progression, delivery timeframes and how work is tracking. You will run estimation and kick-off sessions, and walkthroughs, look at the groomed backlog and set up and report on what work is ready.
Long term there is the opportunity for this role to run delivery across all our teams as we scale-out.
- You have worked in a start-up/scale- up environment
- You are someone who can get stuck into the details and get your hands dirty
- You are trained and experienced in agile and can get ahead of the intent and not just rigid process
- You enjoy working with product, engineering, remote teams to bring it all together, having great visibility
- You are process oriented
- You see opportunity when things aren’t perfect, enabling teams to deliver remarkable work
- You have strong communication and relationship skills
- Highly motivated and comfortable taking the initiative
- You are comfortable operating in the grey and the ability to deliver high-quality work at pace