A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Ally Assist is a VC-backed startup redefining the future of the disability and allied health workforce.
We are a small team of seven highly motivated individuals driven by our mission to empower Australians with a disability and their families to link with a team they want and need, to achieve their goals in the easiest way possible.
A person signs up with us, we understand exactly what their needs are and we match them with people they’ll love working with. We have a large (1000+) and growing community of allied health professionals, therapy assistants, support coordinators and disability workers; we build the tools to make working together easy.
You’ll be working on the front lines; influencing the lives of people and their families around Australia, making a real and measurable difference every day! Check out our heartwarming Google reviews.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO:
- Creating a seamless customer experience -- You'll be on the front line. You’ll be responding to live chats, emails, phone support and enquiries. You’ll ensure everyone who comes in contact with Ally Assist is supported to reach their goals and have a delightful experience.
- Managing our user journeys – A lot of this role is providing exceptional account management experience. You’re there to build a relationship, support the client through their onboarding and beyond through answering questions, engaging in regular check-ins and helping them get the most out of their therapy.
- Identifying and addressing challenges and opportunities – You’ll be listening to our user’s closely to understand their needs and collaborate with our team to collect and communicate common user feedback and trends observed. You'll help us optimize processes within the business to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
- You have an extensive customer service background – ideally with a tech or SaaS business background.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail - in particular, with analytical, written and verbal communication.
- Eagerness to delight customers – you’re excited to build the best possible therapy experience for all our stakeholders.
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – you’re a self-starter, can work autonomously, and always keep one eye on the broader vision.
- You're a fixer - you can quickly solve problems to help with an immediate issue, then come up with a solution to fix again for good.
- Melbourne-based (our co-working space is in the South-East).
Note: We know that people with all of these skills might not exist! As long as you have most of these skills, we can help you develop the rest.
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
IN AN IDEAL WORLD YOU WILL ALSO:
- Have experience working in a startup and be familiar with identifying and interpreting key insights in customer data to improve user experience.
- Have an understanding of the disability sector, NDIS and our key stakeholders – this includes allied health professionals, disability support coordinators, local area coordinators and our end-users (therapy assistants and clients).
- Have a track record of managing several tasks simultaneously and completing projects to a high standard.
HERE'S ARE SOME REASONS WHY YOU MIGHT LIKE TO JOIN US
- You’ll constantly be part of an incredibly fast-growing startup, with the ability to genuinely disrupt an industry (that desperately needs it)
- You'll have a real and measurable positive influence on the lives of people with disabilities and families every day (see our Google reviews)
- $1000 of personal development each year
- We’re all about ‘filling your cup’ outside of work -- and take a unique approach to personal development and learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to work from home and our office in Clayton, Victoria
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit your RESUME AND COVER LETTER.
- Please add the word "REDEFINE" at the top of your cover letter to show us that you've read the whole job ad.
Our interview process has 3 steps:
- Initial phone screening with our COO
- Interview with our leadership team and potentially an opportunity to meet the rest of the team.
- Reference checks.
- Salary ranges between $50-70k commensurate with experience.