Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp’s Senior People Analytics Specialist will join our global people team and both architect and implement our data and analytics capability. This role will be a key contributor to us moving the needle on our most important people programs outcomes across hiring, performance, compensation development, engagement and retention. As a Culture First Company and a people team on a mission to create a better world of work both internally and for our customers, this role has the scope to look at things a little differently, be bold in your approach to achieve our mission, as well as make an enormous impact.
In part of this team of amazing humans, you will:
- Discover, scope and build upon our existing people metrics, reporting, analytics and insight requirements across the People Operations and Talent Acquisition teams
- Establish reporting and analytics capability and appropriate cadence that supports business strategy, planning and budgeting cycles, investment decisions and our day to day operations. Included also is Board reporting and leadership dashboards.
- Work closely with the People team and leaders across Culture Amp to be insight led and provide both data and recommendations to aid in their people decision making and people agendas.
- Super use our people platforms including our HRIS (BambooHR) and ATS (Greenhouse). Get the most out of each platform from a data and analytics perspective, undertake platform performance reviews, as well as driving/maximising integration capability between platforms
- MBA or Undergraduate degree in business analytics, statistics, math, or computer science
- Demonstrated experience and track record of success in a people analyst role (HR experience or internal / external consulting experience preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills as well as use of other programs to support you in your craft
- Experience with HRIS and ATS is highly regarded
- A superb analyst with hands-on experience manipulating and deriving meaningful insight from diverse datasets
- A strategist with the ability to turning insight into recommendations and action that supports and improves our people and workplace strategies, investment cases and operational decision making
- Strong interpersonally with the ability to work collaboratively and with influence across a wide stakeholder group both cross functionally and cross timezone
- Excited to build our people analytics capability from the ground up and in a fast paced globally scaling company
- A people geek at heart that is driven by our culture first mission to create a better world of work