We are proud to have developed one of Australia's most loved brands in a very short time. Our team of marketers are innovative, courageous and creative. We run at the forefront of the digital space, are passionate about building a best-in-class brand and are relentlessly focused on delivering results. We do this by collaborating on sophisticated campaigns that reach and engage our customers in the newest and most innovative ways. We are committed to growing the impact of THE ICONIC through imagination, style and understanding our customer mindset.
Playing a vital role in the success of our Marketing Team, you are tasked with analysing brand health, creative impact, marketing performance and ad-hoc research, to both examine the success of marketing activities and strategically inform future marketing plans.
What does success look like?
- You’re the guru when it comes to driving insights from data in the marketing team.
- Building and constructing dashboards is your forte and you’re highly skilled in creating reports that are automated and scalable.
- You’re obsessed with customer data; assessing different data sources (internal and external), building shareable insights that support strategic decision making.
- Solving problems comes naturally to you and you’ll always look to available data to support your rationale and decisions.
- You support the team with setting measurable KPIs to track campaign results across key awareness, engagement and revenue metrics.
- Working in partnership with our Data, Creative and Channel Partners, you’re a key contributor to marketing decisions and direction.
- You’re an Excel wizard, skilled in conditional formulas, pivoting, charting.
- Experienced as an Analyst, you have strong analytical skills with financial acumen.
- You’re able to easily translate data into insights to support strategic decision making.
- A natural problem solver who’s solution focused.
- You’re skilled in creating dashboards which aid in your team’s ability to understand lots of information in digestible and scalable ways.
- A self-starter and a team player with experience working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- You’re comfortable working in an ambiguous/agile environment and thrive in change.
- Adaptable to operational adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Able to bring structure and process to multi-tasking.
Location & Extras
This role is based in Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air! Our huge Fulfilment Centre is based in Yennora, Western Sydney and has a neat new office to work out of at times.
So, what else does THE ICONIC offer?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous employee discounts
- Birthday leave!
- Loads of learning opportunities and support
- Discounts on Health Insurance and Pet Insurance
- Gym Membership Perks
- Multiple Sydney hubs to work from including our dog-friendly Sydney CBD Office
- Opportunities to support our community & sustainability partners
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.