Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Head of Brand to join our Brisbane based team. You will bring deep knowledge of brand, creative, social and content marketing with a track record of success creating mission driven brands and driving business outcomes. You are equally comfortable “thinking big” and prioritizing strategic initiatives as you are focusing on the day-to-day operational details. With these skills, you will create our global brand strategy while fostering a creative environment that brings our content and product to life.
What you’ll do
- Set the vision for the organisation, including the development and long-term leadership of the Swyftx brand, and how creative and content can be used to meet and align with long-term business goals
- Build, mentor, develop, and coach an exceptionally talented Brand team
- Manage internal and external creative resources to ensure work achieves project goals, meets the highest quality standards, and is delivered on time and within budget
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners across design and marketing teams to implement scalable processes for extending our brand identity across all customer touchpoints
- Leading and advocating to ensure our brand values are intertwined throughout all areas of our business
- Prior leadership experience as a brand strategist in-house or at a leading brand agency
- A team-orientated leader with the proven ability to mentor and develop creative talent
- Exceptional creative concepting, development, and design skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- A self-starter with the ability to navigate ambiguous situations and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- The demonstrated ability to use date, performance metric, and customer insights and data to inform and defend strategic recommendations
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.