Note: we support remote work for this role anywhere in Australia.
We are problem solvers driven by a simple desire to do work that matters. We are constantly leveraging the latest medical and cloud computing technologies to build leading Pathology AI solutions with people at the heart of everything we do. As part of our unique Joint Venture structure, we have combined the expertise in clinical artificial intelligence of Harrison AI with the global network and medical diagnostic leadership of Sonic Healthcare, backed by one of Australia’s largest Series B funding rounds ever.
Check out the $129M funding round by Harrison AI:
Established in December 2021, we are here to make a global impact by improving the accuracy and speed of clinical diagnosis in Pathology. To achieve this, we are bringing together an inspiring team of clinicians, data scientists and software engineers to create comprehensive Pathology AI solutions that can scale medical predictions and potentially save millions of lives worldwide.
We are just beginning an exciting journey of greenfield development, and we would love to invite you to join the team!
Why join us?
· Do work that matters: our pioneering Pathology AI solutions will help detect cancer, improve diagnostic accuracy and potentially save millions of lives.
· Flexible working: we have a remote-first environment with a cool office for social events and brainstorming sessions, or even full-time onsite if you prefer.
· Grow your career with us: we are believers in lifelong learning. You’ll have access to a variety of resources and continuous career development opportunities.
· Competitive salary and equity: we’re constantly analysing market rates to keep our compensation up to date, in addition to offering a generous stock options program.
· Stay at the top of your game: work with a diverse and collaborative team of industry experts and leaders who are passionate about what they do.
· Vibrant culture: with sponsored team activities, fun social events and a supportive work environment, your holistic wellbeing is top of mind.
About your role
As Senior Project Manager you will be accountable for supporting and driving our product development teams to deliver a great product, in-line with requirements and on-time. Our product development team is focused on building assistive technologies in Pathology and this role will see you collaboratively lead the team in design, development, verification and validation, regulatory approval and launch.
This role will see you collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders including software developers, systems engineers, regulatory managers, test engineers, clinicians and product management in order to build and deliver high quality medical software.
You will use your excellent interpersonal skills and expertise in medical device development to help us deliver products that will both change and positively impact patient lives at scale.
What You'll Do
What were looking for
Nice to have
Thank you for considering becoming part of the team. Please apply now to register your interest and we look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are deeply committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and we strongly support an inclusive work environment. We believe that bringing diverse individuals together enables us to build a better product and company. If you need any reasonable adjustments, accessibility assistance or would like to note which pronouns you use at any stage in the application or interview process, please let us know.