Openpay (ASX: OPY) is an omnichannel payment solution that provides customers with flexible, interest-free payment plans, in-store, online and through the Openpay App. Available in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK with our launch into the US. Currently underway! As a global fintech company, Openpay is defining the next generation of payments. We believe people and businesses should have freedom and flexibility in how they pay with no hidden catches. In doing so we’re changing the way people pay, for the better, and we’d love you to join us in our mission. As an established Australian business, we’re continuing to supercharge our growth by turning the world Amber. That’s right, “Aussie Amber” (our Marketing Team nailed that one!) This Amberfication is led by in-store, mobile app, and online payments.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to join our rapidly expanding team to work closely with the Group Treasurer, Commercial and Finance teams to develop, enhance and assist with implementing our group’s capital and funding strategy. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day Treasury function, cash management and covenant reporting for the Group and for the SPV structures. The team focuses on Financial risks including liquidity risk and modeling, capital analysis, balance sheet management, and asset-liability management.
What youll be doing :
• Perform daily cash flow and cash flow forecast models for the Group and SPVs
• Run SPV reports and produce output used to monitor performance, compliance with financial covenants, drawdowns, distributions including settle interest and other costs
• Assist the Group Treasurer with managing short, medium, and long-term funding requirements of the Group
• Managing FX and Interest rate risk
• Bank account strategy, optimisation and administration, including assisting with managing cash investments
• Preparation of financial covenant calculations both actual and forecast ahead of deadlines and critical analysis of factors to optimise compliance
• Ongoing process review and documentation to ensure timely reporting with external financers and compliance with covenants
• Review and update the Group Treasury policy and be responsible for all treasury activities across the Group
What you'll need :
• 3-5 years experience in a similar role
• Professional qualification (CIMA/CPA/CA/ACA preferred, will consider strong candidates with a relevant degree and more direct experience)
• Strong analytical skills with Microsoft Office applications (excel, PowerBi, Word, Powerpoint) and other business tools (Modano software)
• Extensive background in Treasury / Treasury management skills
• Experience in developing financial plans alongside business strategy
• Experience in the management of financial covenants
What we offer:
• The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, global fin-tech
• A vibrant, fast paced, supportive workplace culture
• Brilliant family friendly policies with paid parental leave entitlements for both primary and secondary carers
• A range of Flexible working options
• Year-round learning and development opportunities
• A health and wellbeing program (including in-person and virtual fitness activities)
• The opportunity to be an owner with our annual Equity Grant program
• An awesome global discounts and recognition program
The Team you'll be joining:
We believe every new team member has an opportunity to add to our culture – we’re a vibrant team of Podcasters, Ultra-Marathoners, Weightlifters, Chess Players, Students, and more, so we’re looking for people who want to be part of a diverse and ever-changing team.
Being part of a growing Fintech means you’ll need to be a self-starter with high energy, motivation, and focus on achieving targets. You’ll crave the unknown and be excited by the opportunity to challenge yourself every day. As we grow, we change, so you’ll be flexible, willing to evolve as our systems and processes do. Always tenacious, you’ll relentlessly pursue opportunities and will be quick to bounce back if you encounter a setback. Most importantly, you’ll be kind - our team appreciates and supports each other (particularly this year) so you’ll want to be part of that team spirit.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Short-listed candidates will be advised by telephone. Please note, due to the requirements of this role, candidates must have full working rights in Australia.
Openpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application