Our Purpose: Faethm’s mission is to keep every worker, everywhere, employable.
Our Company: Founded in 2017 in Sydney, Faethm is an augmented analytics platform that provides scenario-driven predictive analytics on the impact of external trends on the workforce. Our SaaS AI-driven capability is the world’s data source for navigating external impacts like AI/ robotic technologies, the evolution of work, and COVID-19 on the workforce. Our capability helps clients evaluate the impact of these trends on any economy, industry, organisation, or job and suggests viable transition pathways for impacted employees into 'future proof' career pathways. We are at an exciting point in our trajectory where we’ve recently joined forces with Pearson Education to provide the world’s first end-to-end solution for solving the skill gap problem faced by so many enterprise and government entities.
The Role: As part of our continuous growth we are looking for a Management Accountant on a full-time basis for initially 6 months but with a high possibility to go permanent. Reporting to the Finance Director for Faethm, you'll be responsible for supporting the day to day financial and management reporting functions of the business that enable Faethm to tick!
As Management Accountant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Driving the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Business partnering to communicate and ensure understanding (both ways) of
financial information with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Assisting the Finance Director with the monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Providing important insights and transparency to aid management decision
- Helping to drive business growth by providing meaningful analysis of results.
- Ongoing involvement in process improvement projects.
- Development and preparation of monthly management packs – financial and
To be successful in this role
- You enjoy working with numbers, streamlining processes and iterating and
innovating where possible
- You think outside the box can use your initiative and be pro-active
- You know how to manage your time and prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are
- Be professionally qualified or studying towards CA / CPA / CIMA or equivalent
- Have demonstrable budgeting and forecasting capabilities coupled with a proven
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
- Experience working in Finance/ accounts in the US or UK would be
Join Faethm and you will: Work for an inventive, purpose-driven and civic-minded company with an ambitious but realisable mission and vision that tackles a very real and globally important issue. What are you waiting for? Come and work with an amazing team of professionals, in an autonomous, agile, yet supportive and flexible environment.
Faethm is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.