Riparide is looking for exceptional discovery talent to help us grow our inventory of quality listings in Oregon and California. Working in a dynamic and passionate team, our Discovery and Sales Lead lead will be working to find the ideal listings in each of our current and emerging markets. You will be rapidly expanding our database of exciting listing prospects whilst supporting a highly driven sales team. You will be results-driven, target focussed and will swiftly become an expert on the ins-and-outs of finding the right listings for our customers.
Discovery and curation has been core to Riparide’s success in the Australian & New Zealand markets, we have built an incredible brand and product around unique regional stays and are excited to find and share incredible properties in the US.
What you get to do every day:
- Search for the most unique listings in existing and new markets
- Become an expert of your regional areas – knowing the current hotspots, emerging trends and undiscovered gems
- Discover new leads, ensuring they are complete with photos and full descriptions
- Identify potential hosts that offer rare, unusual, & exciting properties
- Develop an understanding of the customer, their needs and travel dreams
- Work closely with Sales teams to help drive our KPI goals
- Develop and execute key processes i.e. sale and host support process
- Identify and articulate reporting requirements i.e. monthly and quarterly goals etc.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and assist other team members / business units if required
What you bring to the role:
- Previous experience in sales
- A strong eye for design, high-quality accommodation and an on-brand aesthetic
- IT competent, previous experience with CRM-tools
- Experience working tightly with adjacent functions
- Highly organised with strong verbal and written communications
- Passionate about the Riparide concept and purpose
- KPI focussed and driven
- Experience in working in a fast paced, innovative and vibrant start-up environment
- An adventurous spirit and passion for the outdoors.
A bonus if you:
- Have worked in multi-market companies
- Have good geographical knowledge of Washington State and North American regions
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Flexible, remote-friendly working conditions
- Quarterly team escapes to get out of the office and into nature
- Riparide vouchers to book your own escapes plus bonus friends and family vouchers
- A genuine commitment to your wellbeing and fulfilment at work
- Career development opportunities as we scale
- A fun, progressive work culture and a bunch of legends as colleagues
Riparide is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to fostering greater diversity and inclusion in the workplace.