If you’re looking to make the move to a growing company making a real, positive difference in the world, a role in our Multimedia Production Team might be for you!
We’re an Australian, venture-backed ed-tech startup with global ambitions and an overarching mission to improve education. Our in-house content production, tech, sales, and support functions are unified in supporting secondary students and teachers across Australia to achieve outstanding learning outcomes with our innovative education resources.
About the role
We are looking for a Sydney-based Production Assistant to join our Multimedia production team. You will work on-site with our teacher presenters and our Sydney production team to help us create dynamic, high-quality, and engaging content. You’ll also get to collaborate with our broader content production team who work in our Melbourne HQ.
If you’re looking to apply and develop your production skills in a professional recording studio environment with a culture that celebrates feedback and innovation, then look no further!
- Conducting in-studio recording sessions with educators.
- Motivating and directing presenters during recordings.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders both internal and external.
- Archiving footage using our storage systems.
- General upkeep of studio and office space.
- Ensuring effective and reliable communication through email, instant messaging & in-person.
Does the following sound like you?
- You have demonstrated experience in video production, piece to camera and green screen experience being ideal.
- You love the idea of working with amazing educators, and allowing them to shine in a one-on-one recording studio environment
- You’re able to commit to 10-20 hours per week, depending on the availability of recording work, and are able to work regularly during evenings and weekends to meet the availability needs of our teacher presenters
- You possess strong communication and relationship-building skills and love the idea of working closely with our teacher presenters and broader content production team to produce cutting-edge educational resources
- You’re detail oriented and able to follow production procedures closely and administrate associated data entry accurately
- You’re motivated to tackle problems independently, and have the intuition to know when to seek support.
- You’re energised by a dynamic working environment, and keen to make the move to a mission-driven company with plenty of opportunities for growth.
- You possess a growth mindset and orientation towards continuous improvement and learning.
- You have a passion for lifelong learning and enjoy bringing that to work. Edrolo is a learning organisation who lives our mission to improve education.
- A qualification in a relevant field will be looked upon favourably but is not a requirement
About the offer
We’re looking forward to a great new Edroller joining our team and want to empower them to achieve great things with us. In return we’re offering the opportunity to:
- Be part of an organisation that genuinely believes in its mission to improve education
- Develop your production skills in a professional recording studio environment
- Make a meaningful contribution to our content production team, school partners and student users
- Flexible working hours and casual dress
- Tech startup vibe, with a great Sydney CBD office
- Work alongside talented, passionate and fun colleagues
If this role sounds exciting to you, we would love to see your application! Submit your application by hitting the Apply Now button, and tell us more about why this is a great opportunity for you! We believe in transparency, and that extends to our recruitment process. Our process and timelines for selecting our newest team member are as follows:
- Application deadline - 30th May 2022, though earlier applications are encouraged!
- Phone interviews - within 15 business days from your application
- Practical production exercise and interviews in our Sydney office - Early-mid June