The Head of SEO drives organic audience growth and optmises conversion across Finder. You will lead a team of publishers, writers, editors and producers to generate high-quality traffic that converts users and makes them loyal to Finder. The role requires deep experience in SEO, audience development, content generational and improvement, team leadership, and an ability to collaborate and influence marketing, product and commercial teams.
- Grow organic traffic, conversions and revenue.
- SEO - improve FInder’s site visibility, raise the organic search rankings and traffic.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation - accountable for ensuring the P&E crew run regular meaningful split tests/multivariate tests to determine the best copy, content layouts and configuration to achieve higher redirects and revenue.
- Merchandising - work with with commercial teams to deliver to our providers and visitors a healthy comparison marketplace while maximising our revenue and maintaining our Editorial independence
- Content quality - optimisation of existing content to maximise organic sources of high quality traffic to Finder across multiple platforms.
- Content creation and management - Work with the Editor-in-Chief, Editors, and Writing team to drive the content editorial tone, provide and ensure correct and detailed product information..
- Drive publishing schedule - Synchronise with business priorities and analyse competition to develop strategies that deliver a consistent rhythm of high quality and engaging content that answers customer intent.
- Leadership - hire and retain exceptional talent and coach them to greatness. As part of the AU leadership team, contribute to setting Finder AU’s strategy and delivery versus our longer term goals.
Requirements of the Role:
- Technical publishing skills - will likely come from a digital publishing, growth or content commerce background.
- Experience in optimising content for the web - improving and ranking highly in natural search and across social platforms.
- Fluent in publishing and SEO tools such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Search Console and DeepCrawl.
- Passion for digital publishing and the art of creating remarkable website content that helps users make a decision about their financial matters.
- Passion for helping Australians through financial education.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.