Who is Plenti?
Plenti is a fintech lender, providing faster, fairer loans through smart technology and outstanding customer service. Our proprietary technology delivers award-winning automotive, renewable energy and personal loans to help creditworthy borrowers bring their big ideas to life.
We come from a diverse range of backgrounds, both professionally and personally. We are always open to new ideas and believe success comes through collaboration and challenging ideas. We are passionate about what we do but believe that for one to truly foster this passion you have to look after yourself as well.
We've come a long way in a few years… achieving things like: winning over 30 awards for positively changing how people access finance; helping over 15,000 households install solar on their roofs; increasing our lending by over 100% over the last year; and adding >50 new staff to the team over the past year.
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our Renewable Energy Finance team as growth and partnerships lead, responsible for managing energy retailer, government and product manufacturer relationships. The successful candidate will be instrumental in maximizing and identifying opportunities within existing key accounts while also acquiring and on-boarding new key relationships.
• Manage and nurture key accounts within the energy retailer, government and product manufacturer sectros, ensuring customer satisfaction and fostering long-term relationships
• Identify and develop growth opportunities within existing accounts, working closely with internal cross functional teams to deliver innovative solutions
• Prospect, acquire and onboard new key accounts, leveraging market insights and networking to expand the company’s client portfolio
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and market dynamics to provide strategic recommendations and insights
• Collaborate with cross functional teams, including product, marketing and legal to ensure seamless service delivery of key projects and achieve business objectives
• Prepare and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to clients, showcasing the company’s track record and capabilities
• Monitor and analyze key account performance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to enhance client satisfaction and retention
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as finance, business, or renewable energy.
• Proven experience in managing key accounts and achieving business growth targets, preferably within the Australian renewable energy market.
• Strong understanding of finance, energy retailing, or strategy, with the ability to navigate complex industry dynamics.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
• Strategic thinker with the ability to identify opportunities and develop innovative solutions.
• Results-oriented mindset with a track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with relevant energy market regulations and policies in Australia.
What's life like at Plenti?
Working at Plenti means joining a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can “make it happen” and share in the results and rewards.
If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come help us positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. Our start-up culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and your career progression. We have a purpose our people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within our business.