Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
As Afterpay’s Senior Manager Global Mobility you’ll responsible for implementing a global mobility policy and framework for Afterpay. You will work closely with a number of teams, including People Operations, Talent Acquisition and Finance. This is a permanent, full time opportunity to be located in our Melbourne or Sydney office, reporting into our Global Head of Compensation & Benefits.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin….
· Coordinating with vendors in conjunction with HR leadership to develop a global mobility policy and framework for Afterpay in line with our Global Talent strategy and Future of Work program
· Implementing systems to track our globally and regionally mobile employees
· Managing the implications of people that are mobile, including tax, payroll, HRIS and equity, including identifying risk issues
· Work closely with People Operations, Talent and Finance stakeholders
· Managing visa requirements for inbound and outbound employees in all of our locations, globally (ANZ, North America, APAC, UK and Europe)
· Review our current processes and procedures and advise on best practices moving forward
· Ensure all work undertaken globally complies with Global Mobility policies and procedures along with local regulation, legislation and compliance risks
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- You will have a passion for being the global mobility expert in a fast paced and rapidly growing business
- Your head will be abuzz with things we should be doing – thinking strategically, giving advise along with rolling up your sleeves and executing!
- You’ll understand Australian, US/ North American laws/regulations and requirements, and if you understand Asia Pacific and European laws as well that will be highly regarded
· You have a strong understanding of the individual and corporate tax implications of domestic and global mobility including experience in developing tax efficient global mobility policies
- You’re a team player, business advisor and enjoy collaborating to achieve the best outcomes for the business
- You have exceptional communication abilities both written and verbal
- You follow through, you show up, and make it happen, fast.
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing.
You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Melbourne or Sydney and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 26 weeks paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!.
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices