We are looking for a senior software engineer (full stack) to work in the renewables industry on a cloud-based Internet of Things platform. Be a leading part of a high profile energy program involving an integrated, automated, data-driven solution for assessment of hosting capacity on our low voltage networks. Using leading Microsoft mobile, data, web and IoT technologies, you will have a direct influence as a senior member of the team.
- Design and development of a high profile energy project.
- Development of world-leading IoT solutions using C#, .NET Core and Azure IoT Hub.
- Development of API and data solutions in a high processing environment.
- Contribution to the development of great looking public-facing web solutions using Angular, C# and SQL Azure and open source frameworks.
- Contribution to the development of mobile applications using Xamarin Forms.
- Work with the user experience team to design and build solutions with a modern and compelling customer experience.
- Delivery of unit and integration tests in a fully automated environment.
- Delivery across the entire SDLC, following Agile and Scrum.org principles and practices.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related degrees
- Strong understanding of API development
- Strong data capabilities with the ability to design data solutions using SQL Azure and NoSQL.
- Understanding of Angular and Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
- Experienced using dependency injection, mocking frameworks, unit testing and open source frameworks.
- Ability and desire to learn new techniques and technologies, and to share mentor and your knowledge with others.
Redback develops advanced solar solutions for residential and commercial users. Its market leading integrated hardware and Internet of Things software technologies capture, store and manage solar energy in manner that achieves a rapid return on investment. With its proprietary cloud platform processing real time data and device software, inverters are easily installed and managed with powerful integration capabilities so that they may achieve the world’s renewable energy requirements and targets.
Founded in April 2015 and based in Brisbane, Redback Technologies is supported by the Microsoft Innovation Centre and has established alliances with leading edge partners.