HotDoc is a health tech startup based in Melbourne. We help people to manage their personal health and relationship with their doctor through web-based technology. We're passionate about building products that have real impact and improve the lives of patients, as well as delivering services that improve the sustainability of Australian healthcare.
We’re looking for a Customer Insights Analyst to join our Customer Experience (CX) team to help HotDoc better understand our customers, drive improvement and innovation around customer needs. Working closely with our customer facing teams, you are the perpetual champion of the customer, walking in their shoes and considering the impact on the customer of any and all decisions. As a key player within the CX team, you will work with all leaders to drive a culture of customer first through insights and advocacy.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a market salary with startup perks (Apple tech, local wine, craft beer and unlimited kombucha, standing desks, weekly yoga and PT sessions - you get the drift. You'll get to take on new challenges and contribute to shaping the wider CX team. We foster a collaborative work environment where you’ll get to work cross-functionally with members of the marketing, product and wider CX teams to support the knowledge management journey of our people from start to finish. You will enjoy flexible work arrangements while thriving in an ethically driven company that fosters inclusivity, and where action on personal and professional development is actively encouraged
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be responsible for:
- Drive actionable customer and business insights across HotDoc by measuring, monitoring and analysing quantitative and qualitative sources of customer data
- Execute and optimise the Voice of Customer program for HotDoc, establishing survey tools integration and maintaining survey design best practice and standards
- Interpret insights, data and provide key findings/recommendations to Sales, Marketing, CX and Product using reporting, data visualisation and storytelling
- Own and manage the ‘closed-loop feedback program’ to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Explore and implement new ways to aggregate and synthesise insights from various customer touch points to inform prioritisation of change, product improvement and innovation
- Deliver on ad hoc reporting requests to various CX and other HotDoc leaders including delivery of assigned deep dives into insights as required
- Support the CX Lead in capturing and sharing insights across the product release cycle
- Bring the customer experience to life and assist CX leaders in driving a culture of customer first by developing customer focused activities that further drive a customer centric culture within the business
- Own and manage the “surprise and delight” program, managing and executing on ways to celebrate our customers, extending to coordination of periodical customer appreciation events.
WHO WILL YOU BE DOING IT FOR?
As the preferred vendor of healthcare software solutions, HotDoc is improving the patient experience for over 4 million Australians and counting. HotDoc helps bridge the gap between patients and doctors nationwide, by providing cutting edge technology and an easy, proactive, and accessible means of managing the patient journey from booking to check-in. This role enables our customer facing teams to assist our customers in an efficient and effortless way.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- Have a demonstrated track record of establishing and leading best practice Customer Insights/Voice of Customer/NPS programs that deliver actionable customer insights via high quality reports, presentations and workshops
- Strong communication, prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to analyse, model and interpret data (SQL and data visualisation skills required)
- Advanced ability to deliver content in an easy to understand way, using data visualisation, storytelling, presentation skills
- Data analysis and qualitative analysis techniques
- Curious, tech savvy and research driven approach to testing and validating hypotheses
- Detail and data focused
- Great stakeholder relationship management skills, proven ability to work and impact/influence cross functionally for great customer and business outcomes
- Ability to execute in a fast paced environment
- Commercial acumen - knows where value lies and where to focus efforts for best outcomes for customer, people and the business
- Desired: 1-2 years in a similar role
YOU’RE JUST THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- Are results driven with strong time management and organisational skills
- Have passion for HotDoc’s mission, values and above all, empathy for the HotDoc customer base
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
We’ve adapted pretty well to a COVID world. You’ll be invited to many Zoom-based events including (but not limited to) Bob Ross inspired painting sessions, sourdough masterclasses, book clubs and wine tastings. And once COVID settles down, you can also expect:
We have a beautiful, green and light-filled office on the Yarra River in Melbourne’s CBD that boasts the best balcony view in Melbourne.
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, tea and a serious coffee machine. We also have some particularly talented bakers here!
- Your calendar is pretty full here - end-of-year parties, golf and table tennis, competitions, BBQs and a yearly Talent Show. Friday nights here are also pretty great
- A CBD location, that makes commuting a breeze with new bike lockup and lockers, and a stroll to Southern Cross Station or Flinders Street Station
- Wellness at your keyboard, with in-office subsidised yoga and personal training sessions