MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We have an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Category Coordinator to join our team, working across the marketplace side of the business to increase product visibility and maximize category conversion on the MyDeal website.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, you'll play a key role in making the MyDeal website the go-to shopping destination for Australian customers. Working closely with the marketplace teams, you'll be responsible for managing and ensuring categories are optimized effectively on the website.
- Maintaining and optimizing categories - removing and re-mapping incorrectly tagged products
- Checking the quality of listings within categories
- Mapping products to correct categories
- Mapping attribute refinements for products within categories
- Optimizing and updating the order of products within the categories
- Working closely with the eCommerce Manager and the seller support team to flag out any major issues
- Previous experience in eCommerce will be highly regarded
- Strong initiative and high attention to detail
- Fastidious organization and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence with Microsoft Excel
- Having knowledge of or experience in various category areas including furniture, home & garden and electronics will be advantageous
- An understanding of eCommerce data metrics will be beneficial
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.