Employment Hero is an Australian SaaS start-up. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits.
We’re on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding, for everyone. We're also a Remote First workplace with global ambitions!
We're building our Growth Marketing team to ensure that all of our marketing decisions are based on real data. We are seeking a commerically-minded Head of Growth Marketing to set up world-class processes, and drive recurring revenue and inbound leads.
This is a pivotal new role in scaling our sales and marketing engine. Reporting to our Marketing Director, the successful candidate will manage 3-7 direct reports across SEO, SEM, social media and digital marketing specialisms.
The right candidate will be a proven growth marketer with an in-depth understanding of analytics and automation.
- Develop a world-class Growth Marketing function for Employment Hero.
- Lead a growing team of experts across a range of channels, including SEM, SEO, CRO, Social Media, Display, Affiliate, Conversational and Email.
- Work closely with our Brand & Content team, who are responsible for generating insights and content for Small Business Owners and HR Professionals in all of our markets.
- Enhance our understanding of multi-touch channel attribution, using our full marketing tech stack, including Marketo, Salesforce, Google 360 Suite and Bizible.
- Ensure our brand guidelines, including tone of voice, values and visual identity are adhered to across all of our channels.
- Continuously assess and report on the effectiveness and ROI of our activity.
- Proven client or agency-side experience (minimum 8 years total, including 4 years leading a team) in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- Customer-obsessed and detail oriented.
- Detailed, best practice knowledge of all digital channels, such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, Social Media, Affiliate and Email.
- Proficiency in reporting campaign effectiveness.
- Proficiency with marketing analytics and automation technology such as Google 360 Suite and Marketo.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced remote-first environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Employee rewards and recognition program.
- Self, health, wealth & happiness initiatives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments.
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge.
- Return to work bonus for primary carers.
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program.
- Personal training & Yoga classes.
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations.
- Incredible discounts on products and services through our employee benefits portal and third party partners (such as 5% off Coles/Woolworths and half price movie tickets)
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
- Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
- BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
- Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
- Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
- HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
- Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013