Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
Seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Specialist, this role will report into our Talent Acquisition Manager and form part of our recruitment team in our People & Culture department. You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities including; posting and managing job ads, screening candidates, interviewing, offer management and sourcing talent. You will work closely with both hiring managers and the People & Culture team to ensure Employment Hero is hiring amazing talent across our organisation.
This is a full-time, permanent position located in our Sydney CBD Hub (441 Kent Street); we also offer some flexibility to work from home. The salary range on offer is $85,000 - $95,000 per annum plus superannuation depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Working in a fast growing talent acquisition function adding value within a fast-paced, high growth tech company
- Complete ownership of the full recruitment cycle for assigned roles - this will include job postings/advertisements, headhunting passive talent, innovative sourcing, filtering and screening and assisting the prospective candidates through the application process till the offer close
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers across the business
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to improve our recruitment processes and employer brand
- Ensuring best practice recruitment and growth tactics are utilised and instituted
- Promoting and supporting a data driven talent acquisition approach
- Assuming the role as brand ambassador in representing Employment Hero’s story, purpose, culture and values to candidates
- Awesome on boarding that gives every new Hero an incredible experience as they join us
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment / talent acquisition.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven success in recruitment, pipelining talent with a strong ability to assess cultural fit
- Desire to work in a high growth technology oriented scale-up/startup and the dynamics that affect the culture and environment
- Experience using performance metrics for talent acquisition
- Ability to manage and develop wide stakeholder relations
- Keen focus on attention to detail and meticulous organisational skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and project management skills. The ability to manage recruiting multiple roles in a fast paced environment
- Desire to work for a dynamic start-up where you are making an impact on building a better world at work for everyone
What you can look forward to :
- Self, health, wealth, happiness initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development, regular webinars and lunch & learn sessions
- Employee rewards program
- Yoga classes, interest based communities and other online activities
- Regular team celebrations - including an annual global gathering!
- Employee Benefits and discounts on products and services through our third party partners and our benefits platform