We're looking for a results-driven Growth Marketing Manager, with a successful track record in driving revenue and new customer acquisition, to join our marketing team.
With a recent internal movement, there is an exciting opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual to join our team and play a critical role in Longtail UX's (LUX) growth as a category creator. This is your chance to use your channel expertise in a fast-paced environment in leading end-to-end growth projects.
Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager, you'll be part of a group of passionate, creative and data-driven marketers motivated to innovate and challenge the status quo within a fast-growth environment.
At LUX, we're hands-on "doers" at all levels of the organisation. If you love challenging yourself and are driven by making an impact, we encourage you to apply.
Embracing our company values is a key requirement of the role:
- Transparent: can work independently with excellence but also proactively invites feedback on all contributions
- Game Changer: willing to experiment, excited to challenge the status quo, and constantly enhancing your skills
- Collaborative: recognise the power of 'wisdom of crowds' in a team setting to achieve excellence and ensure goal-alignment
- We care: focus on collective team success and contribute to Longtail UX having an awesome culture
- Excellence: committed to the highest level of quality and accuracy in your work, and support others in achieving the same
- Lead generation strategy: Develop and execute data- and results-driven lead generation strategies to drive a steady flow of new prospects for paid, organic and own media channels.
- Channel strategy: identify and test audience and acquisition channels to accelerate company growth.
- Creative strategy: Challenge the status quo by identifying and experimenting with new creative, strategic ideas that drive lead generation (we're not just about spending money in paid channels!)
- Digital prospecting: Work closely with all members of the marketing team to develop, execute and optimise creative digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns according to key acquisition KPIs for all channels.
- Lead magnets: Create attractive and relevant lead magnets for the digital sales funnels, utilising creativity to form unique messaging.
- Insights & optimisation: Oversee and provide insights and iterations on existing outreach campaigns
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with all members of the marketing team and across all internal platforms to create a seamless brand experience, drive qualified traffic and encourage new customer acquisition.
- Performance: Monitor and report on performance KPIs through internal analytics tools
- Reports and dashboards: Use Hubspot to manage and track email marketing campaigns (EDMs) and to set up reports and dashboards.
- CRM Maintenance: Regularly maintain and update the marketing CRM database (Hubspot)
- Campaign management: Manage campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Inbound lead requests: Monitor and manage inbound lead requests and pre-qualified lead
- At least 3 years of experience in growth marketing and lead generation
- In-depth knowledge and experience in channel strategy
- High attention to detail
- Experience with WordPress and Elementor
- Understanding of data tools (Excel, Google Sheets) and proven experience in visualising/quantifying results
- Minimum bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- In-depth understanding of lead generation campaigns
- A passion for customer acquisition and all things digital
- Experience working with Hubspot Marketing Hub & Sales Professional (or similar)
- Website UX optimisation experience a plus
- Experience working with WordPress and Elementor is a plus
- WordPress and Elementor
- Email Marketing Software (Mailchimp, Hubspot or similar)
- Contact database software (Zoominfo, Uplead or similar)
- Project management tools (Asana)
- Collaboration tools (Slack, Confluence)
With our patented eCommerce technologies, we help our clients deliver a superior customer experience to dramatically improve their online revenue generation. Smart companies are using LUX to completely reimagine what’s possible in terms of acquiring new customers online at a compelling and measurable ROI.
We work with clients around the world, including some of Australia's best-known brands across retail, peer-to-peer marketplaces, finance and travel, including Myer, Graysonline, Catch Group, Dan Murphy’s, Adore Beauty and many others. Our international business is also growing quickly, with established clients across the US, Europe, Japan and Latin America, including international brands like Kewpie, Bravissimo and Adevinta Group.
LUX was co-founded by an Ex-Googler and is backed by well-known institutional investors, including Investec and W23, the investment arm of Woolworth’s Group. We have a hard-working and super fun team that strongly values diversity while generating exceptional value for clients.
We value our people and work hard to make sure that every day in the office is a good one. We encourage idea sharing, support personal development, celebrate achievements and appreciate there is life outside of work. We are growing quickly, so there is ample opportunity for personal career growth too.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, send us your CV and cover letter, explaining why this job sounds like a great fit for you!
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Please note, we are currently receiving a high volume of applicants for the roles we advertise so may only contact you if you are successful at the initial stage of our recruitment process.
** To all recruitment agencies: Longtail UX does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our contact alias, Longtail UX employees or any other company location. Longtail UX is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.