Who we are
Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 16 markets worldwide, with its headquarters in NYC, and a major R&D hub in Sydney. As the global leader in ecommerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment™ of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make ecommerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$200M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our five core values: Smart with Humility, Own the Outcomes, Force for Good, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
About the Product team at Rokt
Composed of veterans of Google, SiteMinder, BCG and a raft of emerging product tallent, Rokt’s Product teams based in New York and Sydney, lead our four core products: Rokt Ads, Rokt E-Commerce, Rokt Distributed Commerce and Rokt Calendar to connect global ecommerce via our exclusive ecosystem. Working cross-functionally with engineers, designers and our customer success team, the Product teams define the direction, features and roadmap that have delivered our success to date and will continue to unlock new growth moving forward.
About the role
We’re on the look-out for talented and driven Senior Product Managers to help us transform e-commerce and to build a fast growing product team. You’ll work alongside a smart and passionate team of product managers, engineers, designers, data scientists and machine learning experts to create products that power millions of transactions per day and advance Rokt’s mission to make ecommerce smarter, faster and better.
What we look for in our Senior Product Managers
- You’re experienced owning the product strategy, vision and roadmap across multiple products. You’re creative and think outside of the here and now to set ambitious goals and direction.
- You’re a skilled problem solver and can find clarity in the biggest, most challenging problems
- You understand the value of both quantitative and qualitative research as input to problem solving and defining winning products. You’re excited about tackling big opportunities and comfortable with ambiguity
- You are both an excellent individual contributor and mentor for others, effective at rallying teams to collaborate and deliver against business critical goals
- You are a concise and effective communicator, and are comfortable managing and leading discussions with senior executives..
- You are a passionate advocate for your product, authoring external content and representing the business in client discussions and industry forums
- You act as an owner not just for your product but for the broader org, teaching others and building a great culture of product excellence
- 8+years as a product manager in a high growth tech company or other relevant organisation
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (e.g., science, engineering, computer science)
- MBA (preferred)
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high-performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also believe taking time off in sync with one another is important. As such, we shut down our offices every year in late December/early January for two weeks, partially sponsored by the company. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! Rokt offers a monthly allowance to use on a gym membership or online fitness classes. We also provide all Rokt'stars access to free 1:1 coaching, therapy and digital mental wellness resources.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.