Note: We support remote working for this role to be based anywhere within Australia and we have multiple vacancies supporting all levels of experience from Mid-Senior and Lead.
Why join us?
- Do work that matters - we are pioneering innovative and cutting edge AI technologies, applying it across the healthcare and AI-as-a-medical-devices in order to help make real, positive impact on patient outcomes and lives.
- Grow your career with us – as an Applied AI Engineer, you'll be given a high degree of autonomy to make your mark in this role. In addition, we are big believers in lifelong learning and will support you to cross-skill in whichever direction you may choose to enhance your career.
- Stay at the top of your game - Stay sharp by working with industry leaders who are passionate about what they do.
- Our unique culture - with fun team activities and inclusive social events, we celebrate achievements and take immense pride and accountability for the work that we do and the impact we have.
- Flexible working - we value life at work and life outside of work. Early riser? Night owl? We'll flex to suit your working style. Work is wherever you are and we don't expect a typical 9 AM to 5 PM schedule to work best for everyone. Our flexible work options include unlimited WFH days, while our office in Sydney's CBD at Wynyard remains open (Covid permitting) for those who like coming into the office.
- Competitive remuneration - we know this isn't everything, but still an important consideration!
We're a team on a mission, to make health equity a reality by radically democratising access to quality care. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that is shared by our team who shares our values - to imagine more, do it right and to make the hard things scale.
To achieve this, at harrison.ai we’ve brought together a talented team of AI/ML scientists, clinicians, engineers (and many more!) who focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create comprehensive AI products that will positively impact millions of patient lives at scale.
About your role
Reporting to our Head of Applied AI, as Applied AI Scientist you will be responsible for translating the latest technology in the field of artificial intelligence into AI-as-a-medical-device products. Our Applied AI Scientists work in dynamic development teams collaborating with Software Developers, Testers, Cloud DevOps Engineers, Integration Engineers and others. We're looking for a self-starter and results-driven person like you whose passion for learning can be seen through the adoption of new tools and best practice. As part of our R&D team, in return we offer you the unique opportunity to make a direct and meaningful impact on the lives of patients and their families.
What you'll do:
Nice to have (but not essential):
Thank you for considering this opportunity with us! If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and we'll look forward to reviewing your application shortly.
We are an ‘Equal Opportunity Employer’ and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind: we are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, age, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.