Lending System Administrator
The Lending System Administrator at Athena is part of a squad with a well-defined mission, maintains, supports and administers the lending platform’s daily operations and offers solutions to the challenges of helping customers reach their financial independence more quickly.
- Run and support the lending platform.
- Maximising the existing and potential features of the lending platform
- Collaborating with tech and product team members to improve the lending customer experience.
- Performing configuration and customisation of the Salesforce platform.
- Build strong guardrails to ensure isolation between the core lending platform and other systems
- Collaborating with everyone in an open and constructive way.
- Ensuring high quality, stability and functionality in changes introduced to the platform.
- Continuously increasing efficiency and quality of the production environment through tooling and experimentation.
- You are a skilful system admin with high standards, passion for quality and a handful of years of experience under your belt.
- You have either lending domain experience or strong salesforce admin experience.
- You are adaptable and keen to learn new skills when necessary.
- You have experience with web service technology (REST / SOAP / GQL, JSON / XML, etc).
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills.
- You can troubleshoot issues in production, help determine root causes and propose the most appropriate solution for the situation.
- You can collaborate with software engineers, product owners and other IT staff members in order to understand the goals, derive/adapt requirements and implement solutions.
- You are comfortable working in an Agile, fast-paced environment.
- You are a problem-solver and embrace the can-do.
- You are a team player.
- You are keen to learn and get comfortable with new technologies.
- You proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application support and operation in production.
What a successful candidate looks like
- Strong drive to understand lending domain in depth.
- Strong admin and problem solving skills.
- Capacity to think holistically and see the bigger picture.
- Solid writing and communication skills.
- Be great, be you, play nice.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Ability to work from home
- Loads of support and training
- Fantastic team culture with monthly events
At Athena we are committed to a workplace that embraces diversity, equality, and inclusion. Athenians are free to let their own brand of freak fly.
Please be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.