Valiant is an innovative, award-winning platform connecting Australian business owners with the funding they need to grow and kick goals. How? With pioneering tech, a diverse panel of 80+ lenders and a talented team, we’ve revolutionised the lending game and empowered over 30,000 businesses.
What makes us different?
Applying for and securing finance is typically a struggle for business owners, but Valiant changes that completely. We bring the human touch to finance by making it accessible to Aussie SMEs and streamlining the traditional application process. While it can take months to get approved for business finance through a bank, Valiant can get to ‘yes’ in as little as a day, so our customers don’t have to wait indefinitely with plans up in the air. We also provide an end-to-end service, meaning we offer complete support to our customers from their initial enquiry through to settling funds.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and execute sourcing strategies for each position
- Responsible for creating detailed sourcing plans through your network, social platforms and LinkedIn
- Work with business stakeholders to encourage referrals and lead generation
- Promote and support the data-driven talent acquisition approach
- Accountable for delivering detailed and high volume sourcing
- Coordinate and schedule phone, onsite and travel interview needs
- Implement reference check for candidates
- Use ATS to manage candidates and interview process
- Organise and maintain documents and hiring data to analyse recruiting outcomes
- Prepare new hire documents for Human Resources
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 1 years of professional work experience
- Proficient in Outlook, Google docs, and Microsoft suite office products
- Experience working in a team-based environment
- A desire to develop into a role that you can make your own
- Hungry can do attitude
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants
- Free Food & Snacks
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program - Counselling