About the job
Ally Assist is a rapidly growing Health and Disability Social Enterprise.
We are a small team of highly motivated, hard-working and passionate individuals driven by our mission to empower Australians to achieve their goals for physical, psychological and social health.
Our vision is to link people with disability to the team they want and need, to achieve their goals in the easiest way possible. A person signs up with us, we understand exactly what their needs are and we match them with somebody they’ll love working with.
We have a large (1000+) and growing community of allied health professionals, therapy assistants, support coordinators and disability workers; we build the tools to make working together easy.
You’ll be working on projects that influence the lives of actual people and families around Australia, making a real and measurable difference (see our Google reviews)
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE UP TO:
Our Customer Success team helps everyone that comes in contact with Ally Assist to understand how to effectively use our service and ensures their happiness by making their experience a great one.
- You'll manage the pre and post-sales process for clients and provide technical guidance.
- You’ll assess worker applications, conduct interviews with our workers and ensure they're prepared to start working with our clients.
- You'll manage our user's schedule and onboarding timeline and guide them throughout the entire implementation process.
- You'll track activities in our internal systems, including detail and important updates for all user interactions.
- You'll collaborate with our team to collect and communicate common user feedback and trends observed.
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
- Experienced customer success specialist – Ideally, you've got 3+ years‘ experience in customer service, onboarding or software implementation roles, ideally in a SaaS company.
- Strong organizational skills - You pride yourself on strong project management skills and high attention to detail.
- Eagerness to delight customers – You’re excited and have an understanding of how to create the best possible experience for all our stakeholders – this includes qualified therapists, disability support coordinators, local area coordinators and our end-users (therapy assistants and clients).
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial environment – You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Start-ups don’t stand still and you’re someone who is motivated to work autonomously while adapting to the changes.
- Problem solver - You have a growth mindset. You exhibit curiosity and work harder to learn and solve problems. You are open to feedback and experimenting as a means for learning.
- An understanding of the healthcare and/or disability sector (NDIS) and our key stakeholders – this includes allied health professionals, disability support coordinators, local area coordinators and our end-users (therapy assistants and clients).
- It's okay if you don't have this – we'll teach you everything you need to know.
A BIT ABOUT US:
We invest in our people because we believe great people in a great environment can achieve amazing things.
Some of what we offer:
- A full-time role, working from a co-working space in Clayton.
- A chance to join early and set the tone at an ultra-fast growing Australian startup with huge ambition.
- Competitive salary commensurate with your ability and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please apply via LinkedIn.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected]