Reporting to the Director of Software, the Test Analyst will be responsible for determining the quality of the software products as well as the solution as a whole.
Work on a ground-breaking Microsoft Azure Internet of Things platform in the renewables industry.
With a focus on designing and building test strategies and test suites that improve the efficiency of our Portals, Mobile Applications. API and Smart Devices. It includes an opportunity to work on software and hardware solutions.
- Creation and maintenance of a regression test plan including test cases in Azure DevOps (VSTS) and based on requirements.
- Documentation of test strategy and test cases that prove delivered functionality meets the acceptance criteria of user stories in an agile environment.
- Manual testing on a Microsoft Azure platform covering Web, Mobile, and Windows IoT applications.
- Identify, create, and execute tests, including regression testing.
- Liaise with developers, analysts, and designers and raise bugs as appropriate.
- Manage the bug triage process with software engineers, product owners, and hardware engineers
- Practice continual improvement through improving testing processes and practices and test automation.
- Proven ability to write detailed test cases and test plans
- Proven ability in identifying a system bug and its reproducible case and documenting a bug clearly enough to be used by another person
- Proven ability in requirement analysis
- Experience testing Web and Mobile Apps (iOS, Android, and UWP)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Exposure to Automation development, or willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with developers and customer service teams
- Self-starter with the flexibility and resilience to work in a start-up environment