What we're looking for
We're a young, venture-backed startup and are looking to hire our first Product Software Engineer, Junior to Mid-level.
We're looking for people that are ready to roll up their sleeves and want to change how people work together.
Learn more about who we are and the cool things we're building and check out our stack.
- Help guide our overall strategy through design, prototyping, development, and continual improvement
- Report directly to our Co-Founder & CTO
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
- Develop and support our cutting-edge tech stack, including:
- Golang and Vue on AWS infrastructure
- Modern devops tooling for CI/CD
- Note: previous experience in this stack is not explicitly required
- Share your ideas and progress with the whole Meetric team and our investors/advisors
- 3+ years experience as a problem solver (either front-end, back-end or full-stack)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organised and self-sufficient
- Flexible working arrangements: <8 days per month in the Sydney office
- Competitive salary (depending on experience), plus potential equity
- Coaching from the Meetric founders and the broader Antler community
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email [email protected]
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.