Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 470,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
Our platform is evolving continuously, and we work hard to uphold our high standards for new and improved features. To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Graphic Designer that is passionate about creating high quality and eye-catching graphics that speak to our audience.
About the opportunity
As part of our design team, you’ll partner closely with the marketing team and will be responsible for creating digital assets, illustrations, print assets and all the materials needed to help our brand and product shine. You’re a go getter with a ‘can do’ mentality and a team player who loves to collaborate, innovate and create.
What you’ll do
- Work collaboratively to plan and develop engaging visual content to support our online, marketing, email and social media activities.
- Deliver fresh, innovative and engaging design solutions, while maintaining brand awareness and familiarity with emerging design trends and technologies to maximise the quality of our designs.
- Produce rough concepts and participate in brand and marketing strategy sessions such as campaign planning, brand workshops and more.
- Design brand and marketing materials such as business cards, promotional products, staff swag items and internal/external event materials.
- Develop mockups of website page designs for both desktop and mobile, following best practice standards whilst exploring different creative ideas.
- Create mockups of our products to be used in digital and print marketing materials such as digital ads, social graphics and our website
- Manage design files and support digital archiving in a clear, concise manner to be shared with wider design team.
- You live and breathe branding and design and stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies.
- You’re a master at getting things done cross-functionally and believe it’s about the team, not the individual.
- You have a passion for design-driven content advertising and seek to consistently innovate within the complex media landscape.
- You’re a great communicator who’s able to collaborate with a team while delivering on your role autonomously.
- You have a proactive approach to your work, with strong organizational and time management skills.
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
- Swyftx supports a hybrid working environment
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you. All applicants including a portfolio will be highly regarded, please ensure you include a link to your portfolio either in your resume or cover letter.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.