Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom looking for a Software Architect to join us!
Skedulo builds deskless productivity software for the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. From employees in fixed location facilities to mobile field workers on the frontline, deskless workers number 2.7 billion worldwide. Our platform helps enterprises intelligently manage, schedule, dispatch, and support deskless workers on the go, whether they are full-time, part-time, or contract employees. The Manage tribe is a fundamental part of that offering and has core responsibility for the scheduling and allocation of work to Deskless workers.
DHL, Sunrun, The American Red Cross and hundreds of other organizations have used Skedulo’s Deskless Productivity Cloud to book over 5M appointments worldwide. The company has secured over $40 million in funding to date, led by Microsoft's venture firm M12, Costanoa Ventures, and Blackbird.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for successful delivery of custom Skedulo implementations for a variety of customers. The Senior Project Manager will work directly with high-profile customers to ensure to understand their use cases, pain points and how they can drive business value while leveraging Skedulo. The role will ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery of complex projects. Senior team members are actively involved in coaching and driving our internal initiatives around continual improvement & maturity within Project Delivery at Skedulo.
Project Management - Day to Day Duties
- Simultaneously manage multiple complex Skedulo Platform and Salesforce projects adjusting delivery methodology to meet Customer needs. This includes:
- Manage scope creep and change requests
- Assist Customer to achieve their project goals
- Manage Customer issues and escalations
- Prepare and manage project budgets, timelines and reports to monitor progress, and identify and correct variances to ensure project recovery
- Responsible for key Project metrics, including Project Profitability
- Building trusted relationships with clients, communicating the value of our product to our clients, whilst gaining their feedback to drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- Assist in the review of detailed Statements of Work outlining the design and scope of solutions to be delivered to prospective customers
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Team to understand Customer business challenges and demonstrate how Skedulo can maximise their business success
Thought Leadership Duties
- Contributing to team development by taking on mentoring role for Associate and Level 1 Project Managers
- Contributing to project delivery excellence, including efficient delivery methodologies that support clients in achieving their project goals
- Opportunities to work on core product development, integration development and customer success development projects
- 5+ years experience in managing projects, project teams, and delivering complex IT Projects
- 2+ year (minimum) dedicated SFDC PM experience
- 2+ years in Scrum Master roles, certification required
- 2-3 years of practical Salesforce experience as a user
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects whilst building trusted relationships with our customers
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have a proven strong teamwork ethic.
- This position will require 10% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must be a US/AU/UK citizen or have a valid US/AU/UK working visa
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flextime - 2 days in the office & 3 days work from home
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 Days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills