Fast growing, well-funded fintech
Unleash your Home Lending Skills
Mix of WFH & WFO
Meet Athena, the Home Loan Wrecker
We launched early 2019 to change home loans for good. Athena has quickly shown Australia what you can do with healthy ambition, a conscience and a kick-ass team. We are not a bunch of bankers, we’re financial freedom fighters who give a buck about our customer. We’re here to lighten the loan for Australian’s and reduce their mortgage life sentence. You in?
- Generating leads for our brokers via inbound and outbound Customer inquiries
- Have a sound understanding in the end to end home loan process for a customer, specifically the application stage.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and web chats to drive the best possible customer experience.
- Provide status updates, file notes and follow ups with customers
- Contribute to process improvement, team meetings and supporting other team members to achieve goals
Who are we looking for?
- A Certificate 4 or Diploma in Finance in Mortgage Broking is a plus.
- You have at least 6 months Lending experience supporting brokers
- Exposure to various Lenders
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing a pipeline of clients with multiple tasks & deadlines
- Proven track record in working with solving complex lending scenarios
- You demonstrate a high-level attention to detail
- You get energy from helping Customers and saving them a bucketload.
- Professional, organised, able to work autonomously
- Be driven and self-motivated to exceed targets and strive for excellence
- You have a high degree of competency in computer and web applications
- You have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- You know your stuff and you aren’t stuck in your ways.
- You will always see the glass as half full.
- You enjoy moving at speed and getting things done.
- You are proactive, you’re on it, you’re tenacious.
- You bring positivity, energy, flexibility and you adore change.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary & bonus scheme
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Ability to work from home
- Loads of support and training
- Fantastic team culture with monthly events
At Athena we are committed to a workplace that embraces diversity, equality, and inclusion. Athenians are free to let their own brand of freak fly.
Please be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.