Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. Having expanded globally in late 2020 we will continue to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. We don’t mind if you live in Broome, Bendigo or Bondi, if you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you.
This is a genuine opportunity to get in on ground level and help us build and optimise our learning & development offerings across our business. As a member of the P&C team and reporting into our Chief People Officer, you will play a vital role in understanding the learning and development needs for Employment Hero and deliver on these in a progressive and innovative way. You will join a highly successful team that celebrates collaboration, whilst still being given the opportunity to grow your L&D management skills.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
- Complete company wide needs analysis and develop a roadmap for the future to support our long term business objectives.
- Review current training approaches and materials across the business and provide recommendations for content and delivery improvement / optimisation.
- Scope, design and deliver engaging and interactive L&D offerings across a variety of communication and learning mediums.
- Regularly evaluate and review programs to ensure that learning needs are met and optimised.
- Work with the P&C team on general training requirements including support training for Managers and induction training for new starters.
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure delivery of best in class learning programs.
- Sound knowledge of L&D practices including blended learning solutions that drive meaningful skill and behavioural change.
- A hands-on approach to identifying learning needs and appropriate training strategies, as well as experience in developing and delivering learning solutions for a remote workforce.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to develop learning outcomes to support business objectives.
- Creative, progressive and forward thinking.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to communicate and influence across a variety of communication channels and at all levels of the business.
- A customer and service-oriented approach and strong delivery capability.
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
* Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
* BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
* Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
* Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
* HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
* Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013