Dubber is a successful Aussie technology start-up, founded in 2011 by three friends who wanted to solve how expensive it was to record business conversations and make it easier to retrieve recording data. Fast forward to today, and Dubber is ASX listed, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies globally, and the world leader in unified call recording and voice AI cloud offerings. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney and Brisbane, as well as in the UK and USA.
We believe the Dubber journey has just begun, and that this is a great time for you to join us. We’re in an exciting growth phase, and you have an opportunity to help us scale and mature the business, on a foundation of strong values and a clear strategy.
The Quality and Release Management Team is a newly established practice within Dubber– we define, build and run the QA, Environment and Release management process and framework withing Dubber. Together, we focus on automating everything and abstracting away complexity to make it easier for project delivery teams to deliver value to customers more quickly.
We’re looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer located in Australia. You’ll be part of a distributed team, modernising and maintaining Test Automation framework and tools in a multi-cloud environment across many geographies. If you like solving complex problems in simple ways and understand the significance of QA in a SDLC and love automation, this might be the role for you.
What’s your impact?
At Dubber, you’ll help implement and run the Test Automation Strategy at an Enterprise Level. You will:
- Create and. Maintain Test Automation Suite across the Dubber products to also align with the Test Automation Strategy,
- Collaborate with others to design and implement Test Automation tools that are scalable, resilient and secure
- Continuously evolve and raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing and sharing best practices for all things QA and Automation.
- You’re enthusiastic, and like solving problems and being hands on.
- You enjoy communicating and collaborating with others.
- You’re curious, eager to learn, and have a desire to continuously improve your skills.
- You have a background in Test Automation engineering or software development, and experience in agile software delivery.
- You’ve worked in Developments and Building of Test Automation Frameworks and Scripts
- You’ve got a deep knowledge of Web UI and API Automation tools and techniques.
- Strong Test Automation Skills on Tools like Selenium, Cypress.
- Experience on working with Web application/API testing tools and techniques
- Experience working with Dockers and CI/CD tools
- You’re comfortable supporting what you build.
Why should you join Dubber
Dubber offers a competitive salary and share options for everyone, which drives our ownership culture. We’re one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, which means there are always opportunities to learn, grow, and gain valuable experience.
With offices across the world, our people are part of a global team! Dubber has a hybrid working model so you can work from home and from our offices in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Inclusion is important to us, and we’re committed to an environment in which everyone can thrive, and support each other to pursue our common goal: to unleash the potential in every conversation.
We like to keep things fun, so we run regular team events and celebrations that you can be part of whether you're working remotely or in the office. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.