Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First' approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you've got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Our approach to CX is ever evolving and is always focused on achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction with minimal customer effort. Now more than ever, we are focused on building out our service models, OMNI Channel experience as well as continuing to be a great place to work. We are a customer-focused company, ensuring that as the Employment Hero proposition continues to grow, so does the exceptional service and experience that we provide. This will significantly impact our customer retention and growth, and therefore increased revenue and advocacy measures. We are embarking on rapid growth and are pivoting our CX function away from traditional call centre behaviour and thinking. We are passionate in evolving the way that we work to ensure that we are consistently delivering what matters to our customers, teams and partners.
We are looking for Hero's that will live our values and pair them with their obsession for excellence as Employment Hero is driven to deliver world class and Industry leading customer and employee experiences.
- Lead a growing team including content writers, BOT specialists and others to deliver a world class digital first customer experience and take ownership of the delivery of the end to end experience
- Establish, manage and evolve key digital transformation initiatives and channels including BOT, social and community
- Drives operational excellence within the team with clear prioritisation against goals, tracking progress with data and creating clear plans with dates/drivers for work.
- Takes a data driven approach to prioritising content development and customer education to deliver impactful change to customer self help and contact deflection metrics
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills, ability to lead with clear vision, remove roadblocks for team, and influence peers/key stakeholders across the business to deliver
- Builds trust across cross functional teams and understand key changes being driven (process, technology and organisation) and how to executes on the plan
- Partners closely with CX Marketing, CX Operations, Customer Success & Support to drive adoption of digital channels and ensure enhancements to data and metrics to deliver the right insights into digital performance
- Support your team by being a strong people leader, laser focused on their development and engagement. Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and create the psychological safety needed to encourage rapid test & learn and innovation
- Understanding of digital-based customers experience including BOT’s, content, social & community
- Operational excellence with a proven history of driving transformation programs, process improvements, and translating insight into actions
- Demonstrated leadership experience that inspires & empowers the team to do their best work
- A focus on data driven prioritisation, metrics and performance management against business goals plus the ability to tell stories with data
- A test and learn mentality that drives results through innovation, experimentation & continuous improvement.
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Agile, B2B SaaS, start up experience is a bonus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and work well in cross-functional team environment
- Communicates equally well with senior leaders, front-line employees and other functions across the business and with the ability to influence outcomes and effect change.
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**