We’re MSP Photography – Australia’s leading school photography company. Our national footprint consists of 25 local businesses, all backed by a national support network. Following our philosophy, we aim to make the lives of teachers, students and, parents easier, which is why we’re skillful in handling the unique photography, printing, promotional, and marketing needs of our schools.
We are looking for a passionate Administrative Assistant to join our team and help us to transform the School photography experience.
- Telephone answering, screening, and directing calls
- Providing exceptional customer service by the means of emails and calls
- Administration support
- Operational office duties
- You will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders at all levels so will require exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Perform other ad-hoc administration duties as directed.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Support to administration, service, and photography teams
You are a passionate and enthusiastic individual that has a keen eye for detail and impeccable organizational skills and you can manage your own workload and work autonomously.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
This position is based in our Hawthorn Office.
A valid Working with Children check is required for this position.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Be part of a friendly and supportive team based in the heart of Hawthorn.