Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people, and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 65,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including eBay, The Iconic, Gap, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, where the brand is called Clearpay.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join our Global Servicing Product team in Melbourne. This team is responsible for improving the post-transaction experience of consumers globally (in all of our markets - AU, NZ, US, UK, Canada). This includes payment flexibility, user profile management, notification, refunds improvements, and working closely with Customer Service teams to improve our CSAT.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for ensuring that we are optimising the experience of our consumers with all post-transaction activities. You will work collaboratively with our Operations team to ensure activities are prioritised effectively and regularly, and work closely with our Engineering and Design teams to ensure that initiatives are delivered on time and to a high standard.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
· Developing a deep understanding of consumer needs to identify and prioritise new opportunities for enhancing consumer experience capabilities within our platform
· Regularly prioritising and re-prioritising activities to ensure time is being spent on the most critical initiatives
· Developing and driving the implementation of new flows and products on our platform, which enhances customer experience and supports Afterpay’s success globally
· Leading cross-functional teams in product, design, and engineering
· Working closely with our Technology and Operations teams in both the US and Australia
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe. You will also be or possess:
· Demonstrated Product Management experience, gained within a large transaction volume, eCommerce environment, or fintech is a plus!
· Deep understanding of a variety of customer transaction processes with examples of evolving them
· Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple stakeholders and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
· Experience successfully launching and iterating on digital consumer-facing products
· A continuous improvement approach to product management
· Adept at testing and measuring the viability and success of new customer experiences
· Exceptional prioritisation and project management skills
· Experience working with Zendesk platforms is an advantage
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing.
Once we are back in the office, you will enjoy working from our beautiful office spaces and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly, not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply:
We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!