Koala’s mission is to become the smartest way to buy high-quality furniture online. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfilment platform, incredible customer service and social good, we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture.
Why we have this role @ Koala
Koala is looking to hire a brand new role in the business - Digital Experience Manager. The role comes at an important time for Koala, where we are undergoing a massive marketing technology transformation, and have sought out tools and tech that can support the global expansion of the business and our goals. The role will be focussed on delivering the omnichannel marketing strategy for Australia where you will execute omnichannel marketing journeys to meet commercial targets. You will be part of a Global team, constantly evaluating performance to make sure that innovation and new ideas are facilitated by the martech solutions.
● Maintain the omnichannel marketing platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
● Develop and deliver new customer engagement/acquisition strategies in line with wider company, marketing and financial objectives
● Understand a 360 customer approach and meet relevant KPIs for omnichannel marketing campaigns
● Defining and implementing strategic acquisition, retention and re-engagement journey flows
● Deliver new customer engagement/acquisition strategies in line with wider company, marketing and financial objectives
● Support technology transformation projects at Koala as we transition from a single channel to a globally scalable multi-channel infrastructure
● Define growth recommendations to the business, based on shopping behaviour, communication engagement and voucher redemptions
● Develop testing strategies for all aspects of omnichannel to ensure the most effective approach for Koala and its products.
● Understand digital statistics and translate into actionable insights and next steps
● A tertiary degree in Communications, Marketing or IT highly regarded
● 6+ years experience as a Digital Marketer, CRM, Marketing Automation Manager or Omnichannel Marketing Manager - retail or ecommerce industry highly desirable
● 6+ years technical experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (desirable), Eloqua, Marketo or other marketing automation platform
● A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration and/or influence
● Organisation and able to translate business requirements into technical solutions ● Strong digital and customer-first acumen
● Has agile working experience and able to manage omnichannel marketing campaigns end-to-end
Koalities we look for…
At Koala, we do things a little differently and we don’t shy away from the fact that we expect a lot from our employees! We want you to challenge expectations, always look to make a difference and give us something different from the norm. We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always curious to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We're a team full of entrepreneurial spirit and have a relentless focus on 'what's next' but while always reviewing 'what's been done' and learning, growing and adapting. We're bloody confident, but NEVER arrogant and we adapt to change like Steve Smith under a short ball. Honesty and selflessness drive everything we do, as well as a total focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations. So if you feel like this could be you... well what the bloody hell are you waiting for? Drop us a line, and let's see what you've got! ;
Treehouse Perks and Privileges…
Koala is only great when its employees are happy — and we’re one happy mob!
● Flexible working Have the freedom and autonomy to do your best work the way that works best for you.
● Take a break Generous time off and parental leave policies to help keep your work life balance, balanced.
● Fully stocked kitchen Filled weekly with an emphasis on healthy, local and organic produce. As well as fresh coffee beans in the machines, a VB fridge and our famous Koala Kombucha on tap.
● Pet-friendly The Koala Treehouses are as pet-friendly as they get — all furry friends welcome!
● Surprise & delight The two-word combo at the core of everything we do. All Koalas can expect to enjoy free Koala products with ‘mates rates’ for your friends and fam.
● Support & wellbeing We support the whole you! Our employee experience respects and embraces all families, formed, found and evolving. You’ll have access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes unlimited sessions for financial, work, relationship, family or wellbeing support.
● Diversity, equity & inclusion We're an inclusive workplace that celebrates diversity. We’re an equal opportunity employer, and recognize that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business.
● Accelerate your career We can’t grow as a brand unless we support the growth of our teams. We’ve partnered with RMIT where all of our Koala’s receive a discount, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning and Koala facilitated resources.
● Community & connection We believe that simply doing ‘no harm’ isn’t good enough and business can only thrive if society and nature thrive too. How are we doing our part? BCorp Certified, WWF Partnership, Bushfire Relief Days, a member of SoftLanding and so much more.
All in all, the Koala Kommunity is a great place to hang out and belong to! There’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate, Koala is a place where everyone has opportunity. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.