HotDoc is a Melbourne based company, which was founded in 2012. We started out as a humble Online Bookings company, but we’ve since evolved into a Patient Engagement platform, which helps 5m+ patients and 18,000+ health professionals communicate more effectively and build stronger relationships.
What will you be doing?
Over the past twelve months, HotDoc has become Australia’s market leader and we’re on the cusp of launching into new markets with the overall ambition of improving the healthcare experience for everyone in Australia. To help us on this journey we’re looking for someone to partner with our most valued customers, to help them successfully adopt our product and in turn, ensure they meet their business goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering Customer Success through best in class customer value and experience for HotDoc’s core customer base.
Reporting to the Customer Success Team Leader, you will manage relationships across a portfolio of approximately 300 - 400 customers and aim to mitigate churn, drive adoption and utilisation of the HotDoc suite of products, and create customer advocates.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Manage the post-sales relationship with a portfolio of small to medium-sized GP clinics across all stages of the customer lifecycle with HotDoc to ensure the Customer receives the highest value from the HotDoc platform
- Consistently place primary focus on proactively discussing, advising and supporting the delivery of core platform functionality and features to the Customer to ensure the Customer receives value for money and meets or exceeds their business goals
- Meet and exceed targets related to product adoption and customer satisfaction through proactive success management planning and customer communication, quick service recovery when needed
- Be a HotDoc evangelist, with the skills required to influence your Customers to allocate the right time and people needed to achieve their goal and fully exploit the advantages of all product features
What you must have to apply for this role
- Proven track record in Customer-facing roles within account management, preferably in SaaS / Technology / Product led company
- Demonstrated ability to become a product subject matter expert with the ability to translate product value to Customers, communicating with our Customers in their language
- Polished communication skills, honed in B2C / B2B customer-facing roles
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented team player with demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced environments
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- Are empathetic and care about doing right by others
- Take ownership of problems and their solutions
You’ll be invited to many events including (but not limited to) Bob Ross inspired painting sessions, sourdough masterclasses, book clubs and wine tastings. You can also expect:
- HotDoc has a Health & Wellness Troop Program which includes gym and fitness subsidies, 2x weekly in-house yoga sessions, health coaching and access to nutrition and exercise advice, a mindfulness and meditation program subsidy and access to a dedicated Psychologist through our EAP program.
- We have a beautiful, green and light-filled office on the Yarra River that boasts the best balcony view in Melbourne
HotDoc is a place where you can be you.
We completed a Census in 2020 which was a first for HotDoc but is the first step to transparently report on diversity data gathered annually from all employees.
We welcome applications of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you would like to find out more about our Census results and how we celebrate diversity, please click here.