* Work flexibly under a hybrid model or fully remote
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Impactful and rewarding role helping improve men’s health
G’day, we’re Mosh
Our mission is to radically change healthcare for Aussie men. To get them the help they need without all the hassle, seriousness and sometimes awkwardness. We know the current healthcare system is not meeting the needs of the modern man, and we reckon there’s a better, more holistic way. Our solutions for hair loss, sexual health, skin care, mental health and weight management are easy, affordable and completely discreet.
We believe there is no better time than now, that action is better than words and that results trump dreams. So, we’re scaling up at super speed, and on the hunt for the best and brightest to help us fulfil our mission.
More than a job
There’s nothing better than the feeling that what you’re doing matters and makes a difference. We’re pretty lucky this is the norm and not the exception for us. You will use your strong problem solving and communication skills to support a wide range of patients via telehealth and improve their care and access to a variety of healthcare solutions. The role will be casual initially, approximately two to three days a week including one weekend day. An increase in hours and permanent days may be available for the right person.
What you’ll do
On a day to day basis you will:
- Manage new and existing patients on treatment plans
- Call/video conference with new and existing patients and provide education, advice and assistance
- Manage patients health enquiries, triage presenting symptoms (to medical practitioner/pharmacist as required), and provide appropriate clinical advice
- Liaise with managers, medical practitioners, pharmacists, allied health professionals and other employees
- Share feedback for constant improvement of systems and processes to improve patient experience
Experience you’ll bring
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current practising certificate without restrictions from AHPRA
- Recent primary health care experience including in men’s health (ideally hair loss, sexual health, skincare and mental health)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Keen interest in telemedicine, men’s health and cosmetic medicine
What’s on offer
We hire teammates that share our values, believe in our mission and are passionate about the future of men’s health. Some of the reasons our team loves Mosh include:
- Freedom and flexibility to work the way you want, including fully remote
- Opportunities to advance your career as the business grows
- Discounts on Mosh products and services
- Working with a friendly and talented team
Everyone is different and we think that’s what makes life interesting. We believe these differences create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
P.S. We love a good cover letter. The more you, the better.