Our purpose: Faethm’s mission is to keep every worker, everywhere, employable.
Our Company: Founded in 2017 in Sydney, Faethm is an augmented analytics platform that provides scenario-driven predictive analytics on the impact of external trends on the workforce. Our SaaS AI-driven capability is the world’s data source for navigating external impacts like AI/ robotic technologies, the evolution of work, and COVID-19 on the workforce. Our capability helps clients evaluate the impact of these trends on any economy, industry, organisation, or job and suggests viable transition pathways for impacted employees into 'future proof' career pathways. We are at an exciting point in our trajectory where we’ve recently joined forces with Pearson Education.
The Role: Reporting to our engineering manager, you will work alongside fellow engineers to solve interesting technical challenges, You will build product features from beginning to end, playing a pivotal role in bringing our product vision to life by executing on deliverables across all aspects of development: scoping, design, implementation, producing high-quality code in a test-driven environment. We run a high-concurrency, low-latency analytics environment across 7 geographic regions to serve enterprise customers all over the world. To give you a sense of our work, we recently implemented a new onboarding flow to help users onboard their data quickly and consistently and manage data quality in real-time.
- You know what it takes to ship web applications with React and NodeJS, with 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a demonstrated ability to succeed in a cross-functional agile product team.
- You can communicate effectively with other engineers, designers and product managers as you contribute to the core goals of your team.
- Experience with containers, SQL/NoSQL database design, API-first development and exposure to data science and analytics methodologies is a plus.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with UX team to design and implement user interactions of our frontend applications.
- Design and development of APIs.
- Creation of containerised services and databases.
- Ensuring efficiency, security and maintainability of applications.
- Collaborating with the product team and technical leads to provide deep experience in technical implementation.
Join Faethm and you will: Work for an inventive, purpose-driven and civic-minded company with an ambitious but realisable mission and vision that tackles a very real and globally important issue. People are our secret sauce. What are you waiting for? Come and work with an amazing team of professionals, in an autonomous, agile, yet supportive and flexible environment.
Faethm is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees