We are proud to have developed one of Australia's most loved brands in a very short time. Our team of marketers are innovative, courageous and creative. We run at the forefront of the digital space, are passionate about building a best-in-class brand and are relentlessly focused on delivering results. We do this by collaborating on sophisticated campaigns that reach and engage our customers in the newest and most innovative ways. We are committed to growing the impact of THE ICONIC through imagination, style and understanding our customer mindset.
Reporting directly into the CMO, we’re looking for an experienced Analyst who’s able to provide commercial support and advice to our Marketing team and business leaders. The successful candidate will be comfortable providing strategic support to key business stakeholders including our Executive team, and have experience working with data modelling to provide rich insights back to the business.
- Providing valuable insights on customer and channel marketing activity
- Strategic analysis of trade focus to optimise campaigns driving promotional effectiveness
- Analysing holistic channel performance to support optimisation of marketing spend
- Provide regular reporting on customer engagement metrics and identify actionable insights to support our strategic goals
- Creation of reports and large marketing modelling; also supporting briefing and automation from our data science team
- Continuously improve current reporting, extracting information to provide meaningful reports and ideas for improvements
- Identification of risks and opportunities to the marketing operational budget against different levers of the P&L
- Modelling and decision support on new initiatives across our Creative, Content & Social and Brand teams in Marketing
- Confidence in triangulating budgets with customer targets and activity plan outputs.
- You’re naturally proactive rather reactive in providing analysis of data.
- A strong ability to translate the numbers into a business story.
- You are highly analytical, with an ability to work with multiple data sources.
- You are continuously looking for opportunities for process, system and self improvement.
- Experienced in influencing, building relationships, and communicating with a range of stakeholders.
- You think fast and always keep on top of things even in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You understand business strategy and provide highly relevant insight into marketing performance
- SQL experience
- Advanced Excel skills and modelling skills
- Experience with Tableau, Superset or similar analytics tool
- Strong attention to detail and focus on data accuracy
- Experience in retail or online industry experience (preferred)
Location and Key Extras
This role is usually based in Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air! We also offer a number of extras including flexible working arrangements, generous employee discounts, birthday leave and loads of learning opportunities and support.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.