My Occ Health Record is an vibrant B2B SaaS start-up that is revolutionising the way employers handle the occupational health data of their employees. We’re the brainchild of Bodycare Workplace Solutions, the largest provider of onsite injury prevention and physiotherapy services across Australia and New Zealand, so we’ve got the DNA to really understand the marketplace needs.
We’re growing incredibly quickly, and in addition to building out our core platform product, we are continuing to innovate and drive new product development.
What's on offer
We are looking for an experienced team leader. The role is very technical and involves a mix of mentoring the development team as well as hands on development. This position would suit a strong developer interested in improving the quality of a team by example. We'd like a dynamic and progressive leader and developer, someone who can influence and challenge developers in a team without alienating them.
We are a very fast-moving, young start-up, and you’ll need to be ready to step into a fluid environment without many embedded structures and processes. We’re happy to evolve as we grow up, and we’ll encourage your insights.
The main responsibilities include:
- Oversee and manage our team of 8 developers in Vietnam.
- Develop and contribute to a dynamic coding culture that produces high-quality, reliable and timely output.
- Mentor and conduct workshops to demonstrate best practices.
- Perform code review.
- Work with internal teams to build out our testing team and capabilities, as well as to build a culture of testing in the development team.
- Work with our BAs to clarify the technical tasks.
- Assume the role of SCRUM master and work with our Vietnam team lead to define and allocate work to developers.
- Take on complex development work including integration with 3rd party systems and refactoring core components such as our business rules or our monitoring.
- Work closely with the CTO and lead architect in reviewing and improving our current codebase and DevOps infrastructure.
- Define improvements to our structure and our processes to create more effective and more efficient delivery.
Our current stack includes
- .NET Core, C#
- AWS (EC2, IAM, RDS)
- SQL Server
We are looking to adopt:
- Microservices (Docker, AWS ECS, Fargate)
- Serverless (AWS Lambda)
- Infrastructure as Code (eg: AWS CDK)
Enterprise development experience and DevOps exposure (CI/CD, AWS, Containers) are a plus.