About the job
Join a team revolutionising the way aged care is delivered through technology.
60k per year + 9.5% super (pro-rata) | 0.6 FTE with flexible working options
At Umps, we’re building a revolutionary smart-home technology that supports older Australians to remain safe, well and independent at home. Today, we have thousands of devices in people’s homes and are fast becoming a technology of choice for aged care. We’re ready to scale our impact to support more than 100,000 people over the next 3 years.
This is where you come in.
To support this next phase of growth, Umps is looking for a talented and passionate Customer Success Manager to help us grow. As our Customer Success Manager, you will advocate for Umps among our network of partners, supporting health and aged care professionals to recommend our technology to the people who need it most. You will also help onboard new Umps users and provide customer support.
Why is this the right job for you?
- You will see the impact of your work every day. Our technology is the first line of support for older people living at home alone. With Umps in place, people can stay in their own home for longer, while their family receive peace of mind.
- You will learn. A lot. Reporting directly to our CEO, you will gain unique insight into both the sales and operations of a rapidly growing tech business.
- We all work flexibly. We’ll work with you to structure your work hours to suit you, with the option to perform most of this role remotely, if desired.
- Opportunities for career progression. Over the next 12 months, we will expand our sales, technical and operations capabilities. We will support you to progress into a role that aligns with your career ambitions.
What we’re looking for
- You will be responsible for growing the number of referrals we receive through our Partner Network. We’re looking for someone who can build rapport with aged care professionals. Experience in sales or business development is not necessary, but commercial acumen will help in this role.
- You will be the first point of contact for our users and referral partners. We’re looking for someone who has exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and appreciates the value of great customer support.
60k per year + 9.5% superannuation (pro rata at 0.6 FTE)
This role is Melbourne based.
We all work flexibly. Please let us know how this role could be tailored for you.