Employment Hero is an Australian SaaS start-up. Our platform is the easiest way for small to medium businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement and benefits.
We're on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding, for everyone. We are also a Remote First workplace.
Join our growth marketing team! We're seeking an experienced CRM Manager to develop a world-class CRM capability for Employment Hero.
This is a pivotal new role in scaling our sales and marketing engine. The right candidate will be an email marketing expert with a true passion for B2B marketing!
- Join our Growth Marketing team to develop a world-class CRM capability for Employment Hero.
- Execute regular nurture campaigns, driving leads and recurring revenue, using world-class content from our Brand & Content team, who are responsible for generating insights and content for Small Business Owners and HR Managers.
- Enhance our understanding of multi-touch CRM channel effectiveness, using our full marketing tech stack, including Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Bizible.
- Ensure our brand guidelines, including tone of voice, values and visual identity are adhered to across all of our channels.
- Continuously assess and report on the effectiveness and ROI of your activity.
- Proven client or agency-side experience (minimum 5 years total) in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- Proficiency with marketing analytics, automation and CRM technology such as Google Analytics, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive experience campaign and channel effectiveness reporting skills.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced remote-first environment.
- Employee rewards and recognition program.
- Self, health, wealth & happiness initiatives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments.
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge.
- Return to work bonus for primary carers.
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program.
- Personal training & Yoga classes.
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations.
- Incredible discounts on products and services through our employee benefits portal and third party partners (such as 5% off Coles/Woolworths and half price movie tickets)
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
- Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
- BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
- Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
- Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
- HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
- Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013