Do you want to join one of Australia’s fastest growing tech companies?
MyDeal.com.au is an ASX listed online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
This role is a mix of Frontend & Backend with skew towards the Backend so you must have strong UI & backend skills to be successful. This is an autonomous role where you will play a key role in design & development of our core applications and on time delivery of projects within the organisation. You will have strong hands-on experience in Microsoft .NET framework, C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, jQuery, Entity Framework Core, Web API2, SQL Server and KendoUI Controls.
- Participate in the design of software systems, considering robustness, scalability and performance.
- Over time you will be leading a team of developers and delegating tasks, adhering to the technical design and to perform at full potential.
- Work on back-end tasks such architecting and designing REST API’s, understanding and modifying existing implementation, front-end tasks such as UI Component creation
- Collaborate with PM's, BA's to interpret high-level requirements and designing a fit for purpose solution
- Strong development background (5+ years) in .NET stack, C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, REST API.
- Strong Experience in JS, jQuery, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap. KendoUI controls is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, OOAD, MVVM, Design Patterns, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection.
- Proficient in using Entity Framework Core & Database design (SQL Server).
- Exposure working on the NoSQL Databases (MongoDB etc)
- Exposure working with Azure cloud platform (App Services, Cognitive Search, DevOps etc.)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to Architecture
The tech stack is flexible, but you will be required to have extensive .NET experience as this is a very autonomous position. Experience in Azure/Amazon cloud and responsive web design is highly valued. Culture fit is one of the most important factors when recruiting, a good attitude and passion for technology is a must.
Are you up for the challenge? Here are some of the benefits:
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train – however, for the time being you will be working from home.
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV, GitHub and Portfolio to organise a confidential discussion.
We look forward to seeing your application!