How you can help make a better world of work
Here at Culture Amp we have an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Account Executive (Existing Business) to come and join our talented and inclusive sales practice.
We find ourselves in a pretty unique position where we are now doubling down our efforts in attracting more of our customers towards our performance tool so that they can start to “connect the dots” between their Engagement and Performance data. We are also heavily invested by some of the largest firms in the world. This investment means that more work is going into future products that could be used to expand customer usage.
If you’re a salesperson who is deeply curious and incredibly passionate about people and culture and wants to work in a business that will allow you to try new things, drive behavioural change and impact positive return on investment, come and join us as we take the next step in fuelling our rocket ship and changing the world of work.
Working within our high performing, APAC Account Management team, you will have the autonomy to try new things, work on projects and play a significant part in driving the adoption of new products to our current customer base.
- Although Melbourne is preferred, this role can be based (remotely) anywhere in Australia.
As part of this team of amazing humans,
- Own an expansion quota for our current customer base targeted at the Enterprise level (1,000 employees plus),
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business and People goals
- Work closely with Customer Success to lead on touch points with Customers during the subscription year
- Work with core renewal team to handle more complicated renewal processes
- Identify opportunities to expand current relationships to parent or subsidiary organizations
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing or new business customer base at the Mid-Market and/or Enterprise level
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Experience forecasting and managing a healthy pipeline of complex opportunities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A focus on building strategic relationships with customers
- Bonus points: Hands-on experience selling either a performance software or HRIS tool to a variety of organisations
After 3 months, you will…
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell and cross-sell
- Partner with the Customer Success team on the Customer Journey from the time a client commits to work with us to renewal
- Articulate and update clients on product offerings
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities in your assigned Book of Business
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Full usage of the Culture Amp platform to drive your development and provide regular avenues to share your voice on your team, department and the company
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!