Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp’s Global Director of Total Rewards is responsible for planning, architecting and implementing our global compensation, benefits and rewards strategy, programs and processes. By aligning business objectives and our culture first mission, this role will make an enormous contribution to ensuring our current and future employees feel inspired and motivated about the Rewards they receive for the contribution they make. As our first Total Rewards leader , the person in this role will be positioned to build something unique, leveraging their experience and ability to think both strategically and dig into the operational details. Finally, the person in this role will be a trusted advisor to our Culture Amp leadership team and Board of Directors.
In part of this team of amazing humans, you will:
- In conjunction with CEO, CFO, CPO and VP People Operations, set our global compensation and reward philosophy, architecting and implementing compensation and benefit strategies, methodologies and programs across our rewards streams including;
- Job Architecture
- Base & Variable Equity
- Global and local benefits
- Other financial and non financial rewards
- Establish and maintain compensation governance structures, compliance requirements and reporting in line with both global and local requirements
- Provide timely advice on compensation and benefits to the leadership team, with awareness in legal and tax considerations in relation to compensation matters.
- In conjunction with Executive team and Board, create and manage our compensation committee
- Ownership and maintenance of our compensation architecture that aligns with our performance and job levelling framework, as well as contribute to refining and evolving our approaches as we grow and change.
- Execution of regular compensation review ,and management of any off cycle requests
- Benchmarking roles using job analysis and selected data sources, as well as providing comparative analysis between roles, job families and regions
- Keeping abreast of compensation and benefits trends externally, providing thought leadership and insights to relevant stakeholders and to aid in decision making
- As a leader in our global people team, contribute to talent and experience programs as well as broader contributions with leaders across Culture Amp.
- Global experience as a leader in Total Rewards / Compensation and Benefits across the spectrum of programs and requirements outlined above
- Strong legal, tax awareness in compensation and benefits programs, deep experience in regulatory/compliance activities
- Prior experience in setting up compensation committees and other governance structures fit for purpose for our company and longer term plans
- The drive to build our approach from the ground up and also the drive to work in a rapidly scaling global company
- The ability to balance practical considerations with thought leadership and bringing data to bear in conversations/decisions
- A strategic thinker but also pride yourself in operational excellence with demonstrated success in architecting and implementing programs, methodologies and processes in line with our compensation philosophy and culture first mission
- A strong communicator and influencer with a track record of success in forging partnerships with Executive teams, Finance teams, Boards
- A strong team contributor that enjoys amplifying others to be successful in their roles.
We live and breathe our values and we are so proud of the Culture we have built.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!