Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 500,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
To support our growth, Swyftx is searching for a Knowledge Management Specialist that is passionate about educating and empowering people through content. You will have a deep appreciation for both customer and support resources and understand how knowledge transforms both the customer and employee experience
What you’ll do
- Review and maintain existing knowledge base articles
- Create new help content internally and externally to address common contact issues, new products and policies
- Help identify and develop improvements to the knowledge base to improve the overall customer support experience and deflect contact
- Assist in maintaining the organization’s knowledge infrastructure
- Act as change agent by promoting understanding and benefits of Knowledge Management
- Share best practices and tactical knowledge across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or communications, or equivalent work experience in a similar role
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, including the ability to explain concepts succinctly to diverse user groups
- Prior experience with Knowledge Management methodologies, tools, and concepts
- An understanding of business processes and technology systems, including cloud-based software
- Self-motivated, energetic, and customer-focused
- Strategic thinker with a commercial focus and strong time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst utilising initiative
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.